(En español más abajo)
08/Aug/2014 – Carolina (17)
Both Carolina and I like to play with words, especially if they turn into really bad jokes. Lately, we have been engaging in pun wars in which we only use names of cities, states or countries. During our trip to Ottawa, we had one of our typical battles:
- Are we gonna stop soon? I’m a little Hungary…
- Oh, that was so clever… let me get a Pennsylvania to write it down
- You don’t have one? Alaska Mom…
- I had a few… but it seems that they have been all stolen… Oregon…
The quality of the jokes was decreasing fast (well, it wasn’t that great at the beginning anyway)
- You know… Santi owes some new soccer shoes, but Iowa New Jersey
- I think I’m going to have a Turkey sandwich, because they’re not too Greece-y
- Take your time. No need to Russia
- There is Norway I’m going to Finnish my food right now. Kenya help me?
- No, sorry. I’m Ghana go now
Suddenly, I got inspired:
- You know, I have been reading a lot of books lately. I am about to finish one right now.
- It’s Paris Hilton’s autobiography. You know what’s the title of the book?
Game, set, match for me. She totally conceded at that point.
I hope I don’t have to explain this one!
08/Ago/2014 – Carolina (17)
Lo lamento, este post no se puede traducir al español de manera efectiva. Espero que puedan leerlo en inglés! :-)
Technorati Tags: Silly Monkey story